Welcome To Talon
Products & Services
Talon is a Saudi Arabian based company that provides dust control and soil stabilization solutions though a uniquely formulated product range for local conditions. Our products are made in Saudi Arabia to cater GCC and MENA industry needs such as:
- Reducing capital costs of landscaping
- Reducing operating costs (eg. cleaning and maintenance)
- Reducing water costs (eg. irrigation, cleaning, and dust suppression)
- Improving urban amenity and green aesthetics
- Protecting human health by minimizing respiratory illness
- Nuisance caused by dust particulates
- Improving solar panel efficiency
- Non-asphalt road maintenance
Our products are cost effective, easy to apply, environmental friendly, durable and customizable to local conditions.
Cost Effective and Environmental Friendly Products
Compared with traditional landscaping options such as trees and shrubs, hedges, vegetative groundcover and turfs, and even xeriscaping and artificial grass. Our products are around 10 to 100 times less costly to apply, less labor intensive, flexible and aesthetically pleasing with almost negligible year on year maintenance cost.
Our products are environmental friendly and do not contain any materials that are detrimental to people or the environment, allowing for worry-free application. They also allow businesses to avoid costly and potentially toxic pesticides, soil additives, fertilizers, and fuel used in the continued maintenance of traditional landscaping options.
Why Dust is a Problem?
The Middle East and North Africa region is the world’s epicenter for dust hazards and water scarcity. Though these are natural phenomena in this region, our solutions prevent dust lift-off within facilities and reduce associated input costs that are required to manage the dust. Concerns most commonly associated with dust are
- Health concerns- mostly associated with microorganisms that live within respirable dust particles, leading to respiratory illness, HSE compliance concerns, productivity losses through delays, and employee absenteeism through sickness.
- Asset protection- increased maintenance and cleaning and general wear and tear on equipment is common on site where exposed to dust.
- Aesthetic and amenity – compromising outdoor amenity, particularly in new developments, major city entry points and intersections, housing estates and outdoor entertainment precincts.
- Traffic Hazards- limited road visibility and traffic delays resulting in traffic jams, lost productivity and accidents.
Oil and Gas
Leave a Message
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Research and Technology Park (KRTP) Headquarters